Neither a trained chef or culinary expert but a true lover of food including the history, background and even the science behind what makes a great dish. With twelve years as a manufacturing consultant specializing in food processing, I have a unique perspective on how much of the food we purchase is created. Being fortunate to have travel extensively for work and pleasure provides me with ample opportunities to experience new foods and regional variations on a regular basis. I have an obsession for Reubens and will select a reuben sandwich without consideration of anything else on the menu if available.
Most commented posts
- Oven Baking Sausage: Quick, Easy and Minimal Mess — 32 comments
- Homemade Peach Liqueur, Capturing the Essence of Summer — 28 comments
- Easy To Make Homemade Wild Grape Jam — 27 comments
- MacGyver’s Fat Separator, Simple Way to Make Homemade Gravy — 22 comments
- Homemade Garden Grape Jam, Welch’s Take Note! — 13 comments