Since it’s that time of year again and the grilling season has started, we were thinking that we need some inspiration for some new barbecue ideas and thought we would reach out to everyone. What are you favorite barbecue food ideas for the summer? Do you have a new grilling technique that you want to share with everyone? The come and share your summer barbecue ideas here on Pinterest.
Each Month we will create a new Group Pinterest Board for everyone to share their best recipes, techniques, hints and tips for the particular topic.
Monthly Cooking Challenge Guidelines
- Pins must be related to the topic given by the board
- Pins can be from your own website or someone else’s that you think is interesting, or re-pinned from Pinterest
- Pins can be from old or new posts
- You can pin as many different posts as you wish (within reason)
- You can invite others to be able to post to the board
- No Spam, posting the same post again and again, or irrelevant posts, as they will be removed
Though it is a monthly challenge we will keep the boards open beyond the end of the month
Please share this idea with your friends and let’s get as many new recipe ideas and cooking inspiration.
To join the Pinterest Group Board
- Follow We are not Foodies on Pinterest or this Pinterest Board
- Comment on this page asking for an invite (Make sure that you use your Pinterest Email Address for the comment)
Send your request to join this board to [email protected] (Make sure that it is from your Pinterest Email Address or include it in your email)
Comment on this Pin requesting an invite
Have fun and we are looking forward to seeing what cooking secrets that you have.
You may also like
Carnitas – Delicious Mexican Slow Cooked Pulled Pork
It’s Marmageddon! Marmite stocks running low in New Zealand
Italian Marinara Sauce – Santelli Family Style
Holy Crepe! – Excuse my French
Homemade Peach Jam, Perfection in a Mason Jar
Piquant Red Cabbage and Apple Relish
The simplest of salad dressings – Vinaigrette